Tribus presents 3 new solutions at Busworld 2019
The Dutch company Tribus will be present again at Busworld 2019. This year Busworld will be the stage for new product launches. Tribus presents not one, but three complete new solutions; the electric citybus Movitas, a low floor minibus Civitas Economy and a new version of the TriflexAIR flooring system. Reason enough to take a quick tour.
Electric citybus Movitas
Tribus is known for their innovative mobility solutions and this year they prove their innovation talents by launching no less than 3 new solutions. The design for the electric citybus Movitas was already in the finals of the prestigious Dutch Automotive Innovation Award. Unique is the modular and compact size of the bus which varies between 8.20 and 9,70m. The Movitas contains many sustainable solutions to reduce energy consumption. With features like four wheel steering, a heat pump, well insulated double glazing and a complete low floor, the Movitas is truly built according to the latest technology. Minimal energy consumption, maximum range. The first driving demo will be showed at Busworld 2019.
Low floor minibus Civitas Economy
The second new solution is the Civitas Economy. This low floor minibus is developed on the base of the new VW Crafter L4H3. The standard configuration has TriflexAIR seats and a wheelchair user which can board the minibus independently by means of a folding ramp. The Civitas Economy has panoramic windows for good view and is accessible through wide metro doors which can be operated by the driver. Special about this conversion is the wheelchair restraint system TriflexAIR; this system is completely integrated in the floor and easy to operate for both driver and passenger. The Civitas Economy is especially designed for public transport and can be driven with driving licence B.
New design TriflexAIR 2.0
In 2012 Tribus introduced the fully integrated TriflexAIR flooring system. This flooring system makes M1 buses accessible for wheelchair transport and is homologated and available for most European minibuses such as MB Sprinter, VW Crafter, Ford Transit and so on. Now 7 years later it is time for a complete make-over. The new design has a construction of modular base elements and is extremely lightweight. On top a floor cover will be placed for various configurations. The new floor will be designed for dealers for flexible building and will be easy to transport.
Visit Tribus in hall 9 at booth 905 during Busworld 2019 from 18 – 23 October.
For more information:
- Download high resolution logo of Tribus and all brands
- Download high resolution images of the Movitas
- Download high resolution images of the VW Civitas Economy
- Visit our Movitas webpage
- Embed video Movitas video with Vimeo
Note for the editors: for more information contact Noescha van den Brandhof, Marketing & Communications email@example.com or +31 30 669 50 20.
Other press release messages
- Tribus presents two electric multifunctional minibuses at Busworld 2017
- Tribus shows electric mobility line at VDV Conference
- Tribus zeigt auf der VDV-Konferenz seine Elektromobilitätsreihe
- Tribus nominated for Busworld Innovation Label Awards
- Tribus presents a low floor Civitas Economy for M1 passenger transport at Busworld 2019
- Tribus presents new wheelchair flooring system TriflexAIR 2.0 at Busworld 2019
- Tribus presents 3 new solutions at Busworld 2019